SCCA MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS AND DISCOUNTS:
As a CMCC student, you are automatically a member of the SCCA (Student Canadian Chiropractic Association) and qualify for these great discounts and benefits!
***For all discounts, please present your CMCC Student ID***
Canadian Chiropractic Association
• An invitation to CCA and SCCA sponsored conventions and seminars
• Access to the CCA Membership Directory within the CMCC Library
• Input on national chiropractic issues, through your SCCA/CCA leadership
• Promotion of your profession though ongoing national public awareness/information campaigns
The Scotia Professional Student Plan is a market-leading banking package for students studying towards their chiropractic degree. It provides you with student loans through an account overdraft facility with limits customized to your university/college. And it just doesn’t stop with student loans. Scotia Professional Student Plan includes unlimited deposits and cheques, a choice of VISA cards and other valuable services.
The Scotia Professional Plan is a complete banking package for practicing chiropractors. It has been tailored to meet the specific needs of chiropractors and has been exclusively endorsed by the CCA. The CCA has provided pertinent, accurate information about chiropractic to hundreds of Scotiabank branch managers across Canada.
Discounted membership through Canada’s premier autoclub, the Canadian Automobile Association (CAA)
• AVIS 1-800-879-2847 *
• BUDGET 1-800-268-8900 *
• HERTZ 1-800-263-0600 *
• Bayview & Eglinton: 1-500 copies 5 cents/page , 501-1000 copies 4 cents/page, 1001+ copies 3 cents/page
• Cummer Plaza: Any B&W copy 4 cents/page; 10% off shipping; 25% off faxing; 39 cents/page for colour copy
RESTAURANTS / PUBS
• Pickle Barrel (Cummer Plaza) 10% of the bill with CMCC ID
• The Goose and Firkin (1875 Leslie, between 401 and York Mills) – 10% off all food items with student ID.
• Club Monaco – 20% off all items with a valid student ID.
• New Balance (at Bayview Village and Yonge& St. Clair locations) – 15% off with a valid student ID.
• Silent Sports (113 Doncaster Ave Yonge and Steeles, 905-889-3772) – 10% off clothes, accessories, bike and Nordic ski parts.
HEALTH & WELLNESS
• Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (Yonge and Sheppard; 416-498-9763)
3 visits for $75; 1 visit for $30, with valid student ID.
• GNC (General Nutrition Centre) – minimum of 20% of all products with the purchase of a $10 GNC discount card
• Nutrition House (at Fairview Mall) – 10% off all items with a valid student ID.
• Your Good Health Store (at Bayview Village) – 10% off all regular-priced items with a valid student ID.
• Moksha Yoga (100 Sheppard Avenue East) – 50% off monthly passes and drop-in classes
• Royal Canadian College of Massage Therapy(31 Scarsdale Road, North York, ; 416-447-7687) – $25 for 1 hour massage by an RMT student at their student clinic; please present your student ID.