Website Lucknow Chiropractic & Wellness Centre
Join the team at the Lucknow Chiropractic & Wellness Centre!!
Full time Associate position available in a newly renovated, bright and spacious chiropractic and wellness clinic in Lucknow, Ontario.
This position is for an Associate, not an hourly or salary position.
Contract will be 50-50% split, with increased pay when increased collection levels are reached.
The clinic currently has 2 Chiropractors, with the owner/chiropractor looking to reduce hours and have an associate take over his patient base, with the potential to purchase in the future. The new associate should expect to have 100 PV’s / week very quickly, with very much potential for additional PV’s. Currently the office sees 250-275 PV’s/week.
The Lucknow Chiropractic & Wellness Centre utilizes instrument adjusting, primarily Activator and Sigma instruments, as well as Diversified adjusting. We also provide Laser therapy, Acupuncture, Ultrasound, give exercise prescriptions, and provide custom, and non-custom, orthotics. We do have a number of products available to patients.
Staff members are provided, and utilized at the front desk, and aiding the chiropractors with patient care and flow.
We are a busy and fun Chiropractic clinic. Lucknow is a small town, with a friendly atmosphere, low cost of living, and is only 15 minutes away from the shores of Lake Huron!
We are looking for an associate that is highly motivated, on-time and uses time constructively. Must be an outgoing team player. Must be sympathetic and sensitive to the patient’s needs.
• Registered and in good standing with the College of Chiropractors of Ontario.
• Active liability insurance as per the CCO requirements
• Able to manage a busy caseload independently.
• Commitment to quality care and service delivery
• Able to work both individually and as a part of a team.
• Perform initial assessments, creating and implementing treatment plans based on assessment findings, filling out reports when required, treating patients and performing reassessments.
Please email your questions/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org., att’n Dr. Brad Murray.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com