As a new graduate excited to begin your professional career, it is important that you are aware of the many aspects of employment law related to the Chiropractic profession. You want to enter the workforce with the knowledge and tools to keep your legal costs low and minimize your risk as a Chiropractor. In this session, we will provide you with the foundation of what you need to know as a new Chiropractor.
Topics will include:
- • New developments in the workplace landscape
- • Review the rights and obligations of employer and employee
- • Employment Law ‘red flags’
- • The difference between a Contractor and an Employee
- • The importance of having proper contracts and employment agreements
- •Rights and obligations to protect your Practice and minimize your liability